We are looking for candidates to support the litigation team
- to be professionally qualified as an attorney or attorney-at-law,
- at least 2 years of experience in conducting litigation proceedings,
- English language skills, both spoken and written,
- analytical skills and ability to independently solve legal problems,
- conscientiousness, accuracy, good organisation of work, availability, resistance to stress,
- commitment and ability to build relationships with clients,
- initiative and involvement in the development of the firm.
- opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and broaden specialist competences,
- attractive conditions of cooperation,
- English language lessons,
- opportunity to participate in trainings or conferences.