Many years of experience in advising on individual and collective labour law allows us to effectively protect our clients from crisis situations that may arise in disputes with employees, optimisation processes and inspections carried out by labour protection institutions:
- we negotiate conditions and prepare the structure and documentation constituting the basis for employment (employment contracts, managerial contracts, non-competition agreements);
- we draft, in cooperation with our clients, work regulations, remuneration regulations, bonus schemes for managers, company social benefit fund regulations and other regulations required in employee relations;
- we support our clients in the process of terminating employment relationships with employees;
- we represent clients in mediation proceedings and disputes within the scope of employment law;
- we provide comprehensive support to our clients in the process of organisational changes and transformations.