strategic consulting for financial institutions, litigation, sports law, corporate law
- expert in commercial and civil law with extensive experience in providing services to companies, including financial institutions,
- graduate of doctoral studies at the Institute of Law Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Currently preparing a doctoral dissertation on capital companies law under the supervision of professor Andrzej Szajkowski,
- gained professional experience in the field of, among others, M&A in a renowned law firm, leading and supervising the process of examining the legal status of commercial companies or real estate, and then within the law firm,
- involved in permanent service of the majority of the law firm’s clients.
- graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw (2001);
- completed his attorney-at-law training at the Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (2005);
- completed a four-year doctoral course at the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences- specialisation: commercial law (2014);
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.