Court disputes, business services, economic insurance:
- experienced in providing ongoing legal services to business entities, representing them in court and enforcement proceedings;
- the main areas of practice include civil law, procedural law, economic law, banking law and economic insurance law;
- cooperated with law firms providing services to entities operating in the financial, insurance and production sectors, advising on securing transactions, developing a litigation strategy and pursuing debts;
- member of the litigation team against CHF loans.
- graduate of the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań in the field of Law;
- she completed her attorney-at-law apprenticeship at the Poznań Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law;
- entered on the list of legal advisors;
- graduate of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń in the field of Administration;
- graduate of postgraduate studies in the field of debt recovery and negotiations at the WSB University in Toruń.