Attorney-at-Law, Senior Associate
Litigation involving financial institutions, strategic advice
- has several years of experience in conducting court proceedings.
- specialises in banking, civil and commercial law;
- represents financial institutions in court proceedings in disputes with consumers;
- cooperated with numerous law firms, where she represented clients before courts in disputes between entrepreneurs;
- she gained experience as a litigation lawyer in financial institutions and consumer protection authorities;
- associated with the firm since 2019, member of the litigation team, responsible for building litigation strategy in CHF loan disputes;
- completed her judicial training at the District Court in Warsaw and passed the judicial examination in 2008;
- performed the profession of an attorney;
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law of the Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.