Barrister, Senior Associate
Litigation, bankruptcy, restructuring advisor
- has many years of experience in conducting court proceedings and providing services to business entities,
- specialises in civil law, commercial law, bankruptcy and restructuring law,
- conducts legal audits and negotiations as part of real estate and enterprise acquisitions,
- deals with ownership transformations related to mergers and acquisitions of companies,
- as of 2019, involved in the permanent support of the loan restructuring department of a leading private bank.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań;
- completed legal training at the Poznań Bar Association (2015);
- entered on the list of attorneys;
- holds a license of a restructuring advisor.