Banking law, payment services, AML/CFT, international sanctions, financial fraud, civil law
- has several years of experience in providing legal services to financial institutions, primarily banks; which he gained, among others: in renowned law firms;
- on behalf of financial institutions, he successfully conducts several dozen civil and commercial proceedings under the Payment Services Act, the Act on Counteracting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, and regarding financial fraud;
- is a member of the team dealing with counteracting financial crime (anti-money laundering, financial fraud, frauds, international sanctions) in one of the largest banks in Poland;
- has unique experience in the implementation of international sanctions imposed on Russia and Belarus after the aggression against Ukraine in 2022, gained in one of the largest banks in Poland;
- in his practice, he also provides advice to factoring institutions.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw;
- completed his legal training at the Bar Association in Warsaw;
- entered on the list of attorneys.