Business consulting, real estate
- is a laureate of the 6th edition of the Labour Law Competition organised by the CMS law firm;
- participated in an innovative project co-organised by Santander Bank Polska and Baker McKenzie law firm on M&A “Deal Academy”;
- connected with the law firm since 2019, she mainly deals with widely understood corporate services for companies, drafting contracts and regulations for entrepreneurs, conducting due diligence of real estate and providing services to clients from the sports industry and sports marketing;
- in her professional practice she has also dealt with issues of banking law, intellectual property law and labour law.
- graduated with honours from the Faculty of Law and Administration of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw;
- She is completing her attorney-at-law’s training at Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.