Long-standing experience in providing services to financial sector institutions
- 30 years of experience in legal services to banks, including cooperative banks;
- advised one of the largest brokerage houses;
- advised on restructuring and bankruptcy law. Conducted teaching activities as a lecturer in finance and international settlements;
- advised on handling major clients as well as supported the daily operations of branches of financial institutions;
- associated with the firm since 2016 as a member of the team responsible for the legal service of branches of a leading Bank in Poland.
- graduate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań;
- She completed her attorney-at-law training at the Poznań Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law;
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.