Joanna Herńandez Grynia
Legal advisory services for financial institutions, brokerage activity
- Has many years of experience in conducting litigation and providing legal services to business entities;
- specialises in banking law, business law, capital markets law;
- cooperated with numerous law firms, where she represented clients before courts in disputes between entrepreneurs;
- responsible for building litigation strategy in CHF loan disputes;
- has since 2018 supported the legal area of the Brokerage Office of Santander Bank Polska S.A.
- completed her legal training at the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law and passed her professional qualifications exam in 2016;
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law of the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.