Counsel to financial institutions, regulatory proceedings, transactions, restructuring and insolvency
- specialised in banking law, civil law, commercial law and data protection issues;
- has extensive experience in providing legal services to banks and other financial sector institutions;
- participated, among others, in processes related to adjusting internal regulations of financial market entities to the changing national and EU law, including consumer credits, payment services and AML;
- created the legal framework for the operation of new banking products and prepared structures for complex financing transactions;
- associated with the firm since 2017, responsible for regulatory projects of one of the largest banks in Poland and advising a factoring institution.
- graduated with honours from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University,
- completed her attorney-at-law training at the Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law,
- completed postgraduate studies in personal data protection and information security and is a member of the Association of Personal Data Protection Practitioners.
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.