Attorney-at-Law, Senior Associate
Litigation expert. Security of business transactions, negotiations
- specialist in: civil law, commercial law, litigation expert;
- actively participated in direct services for large capital companies (mergers, acquisitions, registrations, contract analysis);
- represents individual clients and entrepreneurs before courts of all instances, including directly before the Supreme Court;
- as a professional he is particularly interested in the broadly understood topic of the institution of “undue payment” and security of commercial contracts;
- associated with the firm since 2016, member of the team responsible for the legal service of the branches of a leading Bank in Poland;
- member of the team responsible for the legal service of the branches of a leading Bank in Poland.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Łódź;
- Since 2013 entered on the list of attorneys-at-law of the Łódź Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.