New technologies, IT contracts, outsourcing
- new technologies law specialist;
- supports orders and contractors in designing and negotiating IT contracts, including based on Agile methodologies as well;
- focused on outsourcing regulations in technological projects, including those based on cloud computing;
- cooperated with the law firm – a leader on the new technologies law market in Poland;
- member of the IT/outsourcing team at one of the largest banks in Poland.
- graduate of the University of Warsaw and the Center for English and European Law – common teaching institution of the University of Warsaw and the University of Cambridge;
- ompleted his attorney-at-law training at the Warsaw Bar Association;
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.