Strategic consulting for financial sector institutions, real estate, agricultural and manufacturing industry
- experienced specialist in providing legal services to business entities from various economic sectors, including agricultural and food industry and financial institutions,
- experienced in conducting court proceedings,
- specialised in civil law, commercial companies law, banking law, litigation law and capital markets law,
- represents financial institutions in court proceedings in disputes with consumers and companies in
- responsible for building litigation strategy in foreign currency loan cases,
- responsible for conducting numerous real estate transactions, including agricultural ones, as well as client investment processes and company mergers and transformations,
- experienced in dealing with foreign entities.
- graduate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan and Universidad Complutense in Madrid,
- She completed her attorney-at-law training at the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law,
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.