Litigation, business support
- has experience in conducting litigation and legal services for business entities;
- specialises in civil law, including commercial law and banking law;
- represents financial institutions in court disputes with consumers and individual clients, including entrepreneurs in court disputes;
- cooperated with law firms where she represented clients before courts in disputes between entrepreneurs, family law disputes and in so-called insurance disputes.
- in 2020, she completed her attorney-at-law training at the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law;
- completed Postgraduate Studies of Restructuring and Insolvency Law at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan;
- she has completed the Basic Training and the Specialised Training in Family Mediation at the Polish Mediation Centre, Branch in Poznan and has obtained the title of family mediator;
- She is a member of the Poznan Branch of the Polish Mediation Centre;
- Entered on the list of trainee attorneys-at-law of the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.