An experienced litigation lawyer
- Specialises in civil law, commercial law, financial law and property insurance, within the scope of which he provides ongoing legal services to companies and other organisational units, including numerous court proceedings before common courts and the Supreme Court;
- advises his Clients with regard to franchising, agency and partnership cooperation, including the development of franchise systems (packages), creation of franchise networks, legal services provided both to franchisors and franchisees, creation and promotion of own brand and vindication of claims arising from violation of rights and interests of franchise entities;
- has well-established knowledge and experience also in administrative and judicial-administrative law, conducting and supervising investment processes and other proceedings in the field of real estate management, spatial order and construction law.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow;
- completed his attorney-at-law training at the the Krakow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law;
- completed the School of American Law at the Jagiellonian University;
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.