Litigation with financial institutions, conducting proceedings under civil and criminal law
- specialises in civil, criminal and commercial law;
- in her practise focuses on non-litigation methods of dispute resolution, including conducting conciliatory negotiations;
- cooperated with law firms, where she gained experience providing comprehensive legal services, as well as representing Clients before courts;
- advises Clients on day-to-day corporate services;
- member of the litigation team against CHF loans.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Rzeszów;
- completed postgraduate studies in negotiation and mediation at the University of Rzeszów, thus obtaining the title of mediator;
- completed legal training at the Rzeszów Bar Association;
- entered on the list of attorneys;
- entered in the list of mediators.