Litigation involving financial institutions, strategic advice
- several years of experience in conducting court proceedings and in drafting and providing opinions on contracts,
- specialised in civil law, procedural law and banking law,
- represents financial institutions in court proceedings in disputes with consumers,
- responsible for building litigation strategy in cases involving foreign currency loans.
- completed his legal training at the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law,
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.