- has many years of experience in conducting court proceedings,
- has represented individuals, entrepreneurs and financial institutions before courts,
- main areas of her practice to date involve civil law, including commercial insurance law, as well as commercial law, banking law,
- associated with the law firm since the beginning of 2016 as part of the service of enterprises and financial institution in the field of bancassurance, and then as a member of the team implementing legal support for the financial institution,
- graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (including a semester at Osnabrück University in Germany),
- since 2014, registered in the list of attorneys-at-law of the Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law.