- experienced in conducting court proceedings, in particular in cases in the field of banking, labor and social security law, civil, economic and family law;
- experienced in providing day-to-day advice to individual clients as well as large business entities, in particular in the areas of labor and social security law, civil law, including verification and drafting of contracts;
- in the LawSpective, she represents financial institutions in disputes arising from foreign currency loans.
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań;
- graduated legal counsel training at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Poznań;
- since 2022 entered on the list of legal advisers.