We advise clients at the stage of designing the optimum legal form for conducting business activity and the ongoing operation of the company, up to the process of eventual liquidation. Within the above scope, we can offer in particular the following services:
- establishment of new entities, amendments to contracts and articles of association of existing companies, representation of Clients before registry courts;
- share capital increases, including non-standard ones;
- preparation of corporate documentation, e.g. minutes of supervisory board meetings, management board meetings, by-laws;
- comprehensive support in preparation and conduct of meetings of capital companies and shareholders’ meetings of partnerships;
- all changes in the composition of shareholders, trading in shares and stocks, redemption of shares and stocks;
- contracts and agreements between shareholders of companies; challenging resolutions and other corporate disputes.
We have many years of experience in transaction advisory, we perfectly identify business needs of our Clients, thanks to the knowledge and experience of our lawyers we support our Clients in the most complex transactions:
- we conduct complex legal analyses of companies and other entities (due diligence) in order to recognise and identify cases of potential legal risk involved in a given transaction;
- we carefully prepare the transaction structure so as to secure the interests of our Clients and eliminate the risk of litigation; in the case of Clients conducting regulated business, we take into account the context of a given industry and regulatory guidelines when drawing up transaction documents we accompany our clients at every stage of the transaction, from the signing of a letter of intent to the completion of the transaction and performance of obligations under the transaction documents or supervision of restructuring processes.