Commercial company law, civil law, counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing (AML/CFT), court disputes
- He specializes in commercial company law and civil law;
- Expert in the field of counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing (AML/CFT);
- He gained experience in law firms and as a legal advisor-coordinator in the Legal Department of one of the largest banks in Poland;
- Has several years of experience in servicing all types of companies;
- He participated in several dozen transformation processes of companies and sole proprietorships (transformations, mergers, divisions, contributions in kind, liquidations);
- In his field of specialization, he analyzed the legal status of enterprises in terms of transactions and restructuring processes.
- graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań;
- completed legal advisor training at the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Poznań;
- entered on the list of legal advisors.