Commercial company law, civil law, prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT), litigation.
- She specialises in commercial companies law and civil law;
- An expert in the field of Anti-Money Laundering and Counteracting Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT);
- He gained his experience in law firms and as a coordinator in the Legal Department of one of the biggest banks in Poland;
- He has several years of experience in providing services to all types of companies;
- He has participated in dozens of transformation processes of companies and sole proprietorships (transformations, mergers, divisions, contributions in kind, liquidations);
- Within the scope of his specialisation he has analysed the legal status of enterprises with regard to transactions and restructuring processes.
- graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań;
- completed legal training at the Poznań Poznan Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law;
- entered on the list of attorneys-at-law.